The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce is an independent membership organization, which offers a vast number of services to both members (at a discounted rate) and non-‐members (full price) including:
General Marketing Information
- Market research
- Product and commodity information
- Domestic and international commercial norms and regulations
- General information on trade shows and promotional events
- Contact information for trade and professional organizations
- Information on incentives for foreign investment
- Information on potential business partners
Specialized Marketing Services
- Selection of targeted contacts for direct mail and other promotional campaigns (Each contact includes business address, telephone number and executive name/title and is verified for accuracy.)
- Selection of and initial contact with potential business partners
- Specialized personnel search and selection
- Organization of trade show participation
- Professional referral service for in-depth market analysis and research performed by industry experts affiliated with the IACC
- Assistance in setting up a company/office in Italy
- Preparation of U.S. media plans and promotional campaigns
- Organization of commercial delegations and trade missions
Conferences And Seminars
The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce organizes periodic conferences and seminars, both in Italy and in the United States, in cooperation with local business and professional organizations, institutions and private enterprises. These events are open to members and treat relevant issues of current interest including trends and new developments in international commerce, business and finance, technology and investment. We also have a program of quarterly briefings on the state of the economy. Specially organized seminars also provide affiliated member companies with an effective means for launching new products, services, initiatives and campaigns.
The IACC hosts frequent networking events. These activities aim to provide our members with a forum for making and enriching valuable professional contacts with other like-minded professionals interested in expanding their business networks in the U.S. and Italy. Networking functions are attended by IACC members and their guests as well as by individuals affiliated with other bi-national chambers of commerce, business organizations and professional associations.
These events range in type from less formal business card exchanges, cocktail receptions and outings to high-level networking activities planned especially for our Sustaining and Senior Sustaining members which provide them with a unique opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with dignitaries in government, industry and culture from the United States, Italy and the European Union.
J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program
In accordance with the Fulbright-Hayes Act, the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce has been designated as an Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor by the U.S. Department of State. The objective of the Exchange Visitor Program is to increase mutual understanding and assist in the development of friendly, sympathetic and peaceful relations between the U.S. and other nations through the facilitation of educational and cultural exchanges between the U.S. and foreign countries.
In keeping with this goal, the IACC’s Exchange Visitor Program for Italian trainees brings together qualified, young Italians aspiring to gain valuable experience in the United States with U.S. host companies interested in hiring trainees or interns. The program also includes provisions for reciprocal services geared toward young, American professionals wishing to pursue a program of training in Italy.
The IACC is currently authorized to approve training in the fields of Management, Marketing, Finance, Commerce, Public Administration, Law, and Restaurant Management. Participation in the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is open to IACC member companies wishing to obtain Exchange Visitor Visas for previously selected trainees as well as to young, Italian professionals or students who have opportunities for U.S. internships or traineeships already in place. For more information on eligibility and requirements for participation check our page on the Exchange Visitor Program sponsored by the IACC