The Italy America Chamber of Commerce works continually to expand its services and adapt them to the constantly changing needs of its members. Please take this opportunity to review the services indicated for each membership package below as they have grown since last year:
Senior Sustaining Membership: $ 3,000.00
- One full-page color advertisement in the IACC’s annual publication.
- In addition to the benefits associated with General Membership and Sustaining Membership.
Sustaining Membership: $ 2,500.00
- 2 tickets to the IACC’s Annual Gala Dinner, the Chamber’s most prestigious event.
- Prominent listing of company name in all IACC publications.
- Presence on IACC website, including a link to your company website.
- Extended attendance at IACC events (up to 5 people).
- Use of Boardroom at the IACC headquarters (by appointment only).
- Possibility to host IACC Board of Directors meetings at your office.
- Organization of conferences and networking events provided free of charge.
- In addition to the benefits associated with General Membership.
General Membership: $ 900.00
- Invitations to IACC seminars, business luncheons and forums where you will hear from business leaders and industry experts on subjects of interest for the Italian-American business community.
- Invitations to IACC networking events where you will meet with other members at a series of business and social functions.
- IACC research services at a discounted rate of 50%.
- Trade lists: Lists of companies by industry with the names and titles of key contacts, annual sales and number of employees.
- Market studies: Market research for any industry.
- Subscription to the IACC’s publications featuring information about the Chamber, articles and business opportunities, in addition to press releases that are of interest to businesspeople in the U.S and Italy.
- Advertisement opportunities on that IACC Web page that target the Italian-United States business community.
- Automatic inclusion in the IACC’s extensive database that gives preferential exposure to all companies requesting business contacts according to industry.
- Participation in IACC’s Committees (Trade Committees, Young Executive Committee and ad hoc Committees).
- Opportunities to meet visiting trade show delegations and missions from a variety of industry sectors.
- Access to the IACC resume database that is an invaluable resource when looking to recruit professional and qualified Italian speakers.