Learn how to improve your digital presence: develop effective storytelling approaches and build stronger relationships with your customers through digital channels.
Storytelling, Digital Strategy, Social media, Blogging, SEO, SEM are familiar words and very powerful tools. But what exactly do they mean and how do they impact a brand’s digital presence?
This Digital Strategy class will answer this question. The course is designed to provide innovative storytelling techniques that enable brands/institutions to deepen the engagement with their customers.
The goal of the Digital Strategy class is to equip participants with tools they can use to design projects of digital strategy, storytelling and marketing. Participants will become aware of the processes behind the narrative approach and how to consistently share key messages through different channels.
8 hours in total, managed in 2 modules of 4 hours each.
April 26th and 27th , 2018 (Thursday and Friday), from 9.30 am to 1.30pm.
Subjects and calendar
Thursday April 26th:
- How communication has changed in the last decade and how this impacted the way in which organizations position themselves online
- Building an integrated digital strategy – from goals definition to the buyer persona
- The key message of the brand
- Innovative approaches to storytelling and how to write killer content
Friday April 27th:
- Identify the right channel/s for your brand
- How to distribute your message consistently through different channels
- The importance of improving online visibility
- Read analytics: monitoring to grow
Daniela Pavan, General Manager of The Ad Store NYC (http://adstorenyc.com/) and member of the MACLab (Management Arts and Culture Lab) of Ca’ Foscari University Venice. Former Research Fellow of Ca’ Foscari University, she studied and taught how design and design thinking can be drivers for innovation. She is also an experienced trainer who managed several workshops for managers focused on Digital Strategy and Integrated Communication. With over 10 years of experience as Digital Marketing Manager and Project Manager in Italy, UK and US, she has worked for companies such as Mediaset, Fastweb, BskyB, Sainsbury’s, Barilla Restaurants, Boscolo Group.
Fees and Early Bird Promotion
The price of the training path is 1,500$.