The Young Executives Committee (YEX) provides early-career professionals who are affiliated with the IACC with networking opportunities and educational programming specially tailored toward their specific interests and professional development priorities. The Young Executives Committee organizes educational seminars, social gatherings, and networking events, both independently and in collaboration with other professional organizations throughout the course of the year.
Why join the Young Executives Committee?
- Gain valuable exposure for your company
- Build a stronger peer-based professional network
- Tap into industry-specific expertise and learn from leading experts
YEX Membership Benefits Include:
- Invitations to all YEX networking events, seminars, and Aperitivo Italiano gatherings
- Invitations to IACC educational and networking events (at exclusive member pricing)
- Discounted ticket prices for the IACC Cocktail Gala and Ospitalità Italiana: The Authentic Italian Table restaurant showcase event
- Name and company name (with hyperlink) listed on the member page of the IACC website
- Company introduction in our New Member Mailing, sent to over 5,000 contacts
- Opportunity to be featured on the IACC’s social media platforms as part of our #whoswhomonday project
Ready to join? Simply complete registration form below and begin to grow your network today!
(YEX memberships are $100 per person, renewable annually.)